Currently, we are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our dream team.
- 3+ years of experience as a Web and Graphic Designer
- Professional or bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Creatively motivated, open-minded, and responsible
- A sense of color, rhythm, style, composition, good observation skills, and a broad outlook
- Ability to create your own unique design without using ready-made templates
- Understanding of the principles of adaptive user interface and UX
- Solid Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator skills
- A portfolio that includes at least 10 different projects (preferably promotional materials like banners, GIFs, videos, etc.)
- At least Pre-Intermediate English level (A2)
- Good communication skills
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of W3C standards
- Knowledge of iOS and Android design principles
- Experience with Balsamiq
- Hand drawing skills
- Design of websites, landing pages, and email templates
- Creation of graphics for websites, social networks, web and mobile applications, presentations
- Creation of promotional content for targeted and contextual advertising
- Creation of presentations about the company and products
- Design of user interface for web and mobile applications
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get started!