We are looking for an HR Assistant to join our dream team.
- Experience as an HR Manager, Office Manager, and/or in a similar position
- Specialized education (basic or additional HR management training will be a plus)
- The ability to multitask
- The ability to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Activeness and a positive attitude
Would be a plus:
- Elementary or higher level of English
- Experience in recruitment
- Support of HR processes: employee onboarding, training, and development, participation in performance reviews, event management, etc.
- Regular communication with employees to maintain a healthy workplace environment
- Communication with contractors (collection of orders, delivery control, budgeting)
- Maintaining the corporate culture
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees, and we are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer extensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!