Currently, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our dream team.
- 1+ year of experience as a QA Engineer
- Strong knowledge of testing methodology and test documentation development (acceptance testing, load testing, experience with test plan development, identification and execution of test cases based on user stories and software requirements)
- Experience with Web Service Testing (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with SQL (writing complex SQL queries) would be a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum environments
- Understanding of the application flow and logical hierarchy typical of object-oriented programming
- At least Pre-Intermediate English level
- Customer support and communication skills
- Participation in the demonstration of the software to the customer’s representatives
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to self-direct while demonstrating strong collaboration skills and team motivation
- Self-motivation and result-orientedness
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees, and we are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer extensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!