Currently, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our dream team.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical, hands-on QA role
- Strong understanding of web technologies (HTTP protocol, DNS, client-server data exchange)
- Solid proficiency in manual testing of web applications
- Solid proficiency in acceptance, regression, and usability testing
- Experience with automated testing of web applications
- Experience with KITE/Selenium/Cucumber framework
- Experience with Web service testing (REST/SOAP)
Will be a plus:
- Automated testing with at least one scripting language such as: Python or NodeJS
- Experience with loading testing of REST api (JMeter or similar tools)
- Experience with SQL
- At least Intermediate English level or higher
- Bash scripting
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to self-direct while demonstrating strong collaboration skills and team-oriented motivation
- Self-Motivated and result oriented
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!