IoT and Industry 4.0
Build Your Future
This area started growing only a few years ago, but today it is considered one of the most exciting and interesting areas in modern information technology. Due to the high development level of microelectronics, it is possible to implement innovative new ideas in new devices.
The core technology consists of the development of highly specialized devices with processor, memory, operating system and application software necessary to provide specific functionality. These devices can then operate as fully functional computers used for a limited set of tasks. Every day these devices find new applications in automotive, manufacturing, security, medicine, communications and electronics industries, as well as in many other domains.
Embedded Software Solutions We Offer
For a number of years now, Softarex Technologies Inc. has been developing its expertise within the area of embedded systems. We have engineered a number of solutions for medicine, security, and manufacturing. Our portfolio includes wireless security cameras, special systems for agriculture, medical evaluation and diagnostic devices, specialized cameras for tracking moving objects, access control systems, devices for machine tool management endowed with the ability to communicate through USB, Bluetooth enabled devices, and many more.
Our development process starts with the development of a principal scheme for a future device, then assembling a device prototype with a customized version of Windows CE or Linux, followed by extensive custom software development and testing. We provide our clients with a complete set of documentation necessary for device assembly and for source code maintenance.
Softarex's Industry 4.0 software development practice covers the entire range of activities related to designing, developing and implementing intelligent systems and solutions of any complexity. With years of experience in such areas as embedded software development, hardware design and integration, application and backend development, as well as user interface design, we are fully capable of delivering Industry 4.0 systems based on a mix of technologies and serving various purposes, from smart home automation to production control systems.
While working on our solutions, we focus on reliability, security, future scalability, ease of support and maintenance, compliance with industrial standards and maximum cost efficiency. In short, our services in the Industry 4.0 domain provide customers with the following benefits and advantages:
- Design and creation of a broad array of hardware components for the Industry 4.0 infrastructure: sensors, servos, imaging devices, printers, scanners, network components, controllers, storage devices, etc.
- Support of all major operating systems, including embedded and RTOS's.
- Support of a wide gamut of hardware components working on a single system bus, making it possible to scale up quickly and easily
- Extensive use of tried-and-tested open source components for reduced cost and constantly improving quality of software
- Deep expertise in the subject matter that allows us to provide professional turn-key services without involving third parties
- Adherence to the latest recommendations of international associations promoting the Industry 4.0 concept
- Maximum automation of manufacturing, transportation, warehousing, logistics and other processes for reduced cost of operation, minimum downtime and optimized efficiency.
When you entrust the development of an Industry 4.0 system to Softarex, you can be sure that your product will be properly designed, developed, tested, implemented and documented for easy and hassle-free future upgrades and customizations.