Web-based EHR solution - medical practice management software
- To create a solution fully satisfying Meaningful Use (Stages 1 and 2) regulations.
- To train doctors and clinicians in operating a new web-based Electronic Health Record Platform (including training of lower-level staff and nurses on executing meaningful use tasks).
- To create a solution that emphasized security access level measurements and created business and workflow rules to ensure quality data input standards.
- To provide preloaded templates for over 25 specialties, all of which can be easily customized.
- To engage a multidisciplinary implementation team comprised of both clinicians and dedicated IT staff.
What was achieved:
- the implementation of the new solution allowed the Customer to improve its competitiveness, compliance and efficiency;
- due to instant access to anyone’s chart with all up-to-date information, the Customer reduced time expenses by 30%;
- the implementation of the new solution resulted in a 85% reduction in paper workflow;
- meaningful Use (Stages 1 and 2) regulations satisfaction for the new developed solution.
Softarex Technologies, Inc. has developed and implemented a comprehensive web-based Medical Practice Management and Medical Billing Software solution, which was built from the ground up with a clinical focus.
WThe new EHR solution provides all the necessary features for managing the business side of small and medium-size medical practices and medical billing service providers. Due to different security levels, this system can improve the quality of patient care and safety. With intuitive and per-user customizable Microsoft style interface, it became possible to facilitate daily workflow and reduce time expenses on paper filings. The EHR solution developed by Softarex Technologies, Inc. included the following features:
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system capable of storing and displaying information in compliance with ICD10, CPT/HCPCS, NDC codes;
- User Authorization: Only verified users were permitted to access the application;
Billing & Payments, Web-based Solution
Our Customer is a well-known American medical billing organization with operations all over the USA. The company provides its clients with efficient medical billing and credentialing services.
Due to the large and complex nature of healthcare business processes, it became evident that daily processing of patients’ paper records consumes a great amount of working time. It was important for the Customer to have a fast and effective solution that would automate all daily, time-consuming operations, increase efficiency and reduce costs.