The main idea was to create a solution that would be engaged in the provision of energy meters, using innovative cloud software that could easily be used for all Digital metering devices. Moreover, one of the main goals was to create such a billing system that would allow to make out an invoice when it is convenient. What is more, it was necessary to make individual meter encryption with AES keys according to legal regulations.
We have developed special software that can work for all types of energy. With easily accessible real-time usage data always at the fingertips the solution empowers subscribers to make smarter energy choices, and by doing that, to take back control of their money. From the energy companies to the homeowners, the solution makes everyone’s life easier.
- To develop special software for all types of energy: gas, oil, water, heat, and electricity.
- To create such energy meters that would transfer the data wirelessly.
- All the transferred information should be encrypted and stored in the digital cloud.
What was achieved:
- a cloud-based collaborative head-end system was developed;
- all subscribers can have their own access to real-time energy consumption data;
- two-way communication enables not only meter reading but also meter control, such as closing gas/water valves, etc.;
- with this solution a meter deployment can be remotely read out and permanently monitored;
- can be used for single meter installations as well as for large smart meter rollouts;
- tenant portal with actual consumption data was created.
- Play Framework
Starting from 2014, Softarex Technologies, Inc. has developed a device-independent meter reading software, cost-effective and fully automated system for remote readout, management, processing, transmission, and storage of the consumption data from multiple smart meters (heating, water, gas, electricity). Since 2016 it has appeared in the European market. Thanks to all the efforts, the software has truly revolutionized the energy industry.
Apart from all the above mentioned the mobile application came with one more advantage: since it was developed as a cross-platform solution, it became even more accessible and covered the most of Customer’s clientele.