As any medical software company, we always stay abreast of the modern technology trends and implement Artificial intelligence, neural chatbots, predictive modeling, telemedicine, and much more to develop cutting-edge healthcare software solutions from medical diagnosis software to advanced EHR software solutions.
Cybersecurity, Privacy & Security
Health Information Exchange, Interoperability, Data Integration & Standards
HL7, DICOM, ANSI, NEN 7513, etc.
We follow the latest technological trends:
- Data Science & Driven Healthcare.
- Analytics/Clinical & Business Intelligence
- Clinical Informatics & Clinician Engagement
- Consumer, Patient Engagement & Digital/Connected Health
- Health Information Exchange, Interoperability, Data Integration & Standards
- Population Health Management & Public Health
- User Experience (UX), Usability & User-Centered Design (patients mobile apps and chatbots)
- Improving Quality Outcomes Through Health Information & Technology
Our extensive expertise allows us to develop various types of medical software used by doctors, patients, and medical institutions all over the world:
- Value-based solution for healthcare sphere
- Automatic reflex diagnostics systems
- Patient sanitary document management
- EHR&EMR Practice Management Solution
- Hospital booking service
- Medical billing software
- Patient management software
- Web-based solutions for predictive modeling
- Software development for medical devices
- Software for treatment process control and interaction with patients
- Open-source BPM+ Health COVID-19 Navigator
The implementation of medical software solutions can be rather cumbersome and time-consuming. To help healthcare providers streamline this process we have developed Paracelsus, a ready-made healthcare software solution that can be customized according to their organizations’ needs. It’s a flexible Health Intelligence Platform that enables delivering value-based healthcare to patients.
The platform is a comprehensive set of designs and architectural solutions for developing software. This all-in-one medical software system helps to support all processes in a hospital from daily operations’ management and EHR solutions to the creation and management of treatment scenarios, based on AI and Machine Learning.
It also provides AI diet optimization based on a biochemical blood test. The patient data analysis system based on Machine Learning techniques analyzes the patient’s data and makes predictions on the need for surgeries, medicines, and hospitalizations for patients.
- Health Level Seven International (HL7)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Accredited Standards Committee (ASC)
- X12 Unique Ingredient Identifier (UNI)
- Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine Clinical Terms (SNOMED)
- Continuity of Care Record (CCR)
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD9/10)
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- ANSI 835/837
- NEN 7513: 2017 and NEN 7513: 2018 Care Sector’s Information Security
- and much more
If we have missed something, contact us directly for more comprehensive information.
We pay great attention to:
Our employees implement the latest technology and use innovative tools to solve problems related to security and confidentiality while using personal health information.
For years, we have been using Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Natural language processing (NLP), which allows us to create predictive algorithms and statistical models that are used to search for a huge amount of health-related data, analyze it, predict individual results for patients, and uphold clinical decision-making.
Certification in HIPAA compliance makes its owners highly valuable in the Healthcare sphere. At Softarex Technologies we have enough HIPAA certified specialists to prove our competence in this field.
FOCUS ON CUSTOMER
We deliver custom software solutions and full turnkey projects that exceed your expectations, all on time and within the fixed budget. Our strength is to understand what you need and translate it into clear technical requirements.
Whom we cooperate with
We take Healthcare seriously, putting great efforts into the development of our technologies, expanding expertise and improving the quality of services provided. Here are just some numbers representing the results of our projects:
Our main goal is to build strong R&D teams for long-term cooperation with our customers.
Below there is just a small list of the institutions that we are already working with or can cooperate with in the future:
- Health Insurance
- Providers Hospitals and Health Care Providers
- Biotech Research Organizations
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Contract Research Organizations
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharma Companies
- Technology Vendors
- Clinics and Polyclinics
From cloud-based medical cards and records to digital pills – almost all aspects of the medical field have been transformed. To keep up with digitalization, contact us, and let’s create a new unique project that will help change the world of healthcare.
|Data Science/Big Data||Computer Vision||AI and Chatbots||Cloud Solutions||IoT, Industry 4.0||Mobile Applications||Blockchain|
|Value-based solution for healthcare sphere|
|Automatic reflex diagnostics system|
|Patient sanitary document management|
|EHR&EMR Practice Management Solution|
|Hospital booking service|
|Medical billing software|
|BPM+ Health COVID-19 Navigator|