Currently, we are looking for a smart Business Analyst to join our Minsk office team.
- Higher professional education in the field of Informatics, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics, System Analysis, Electrotechnical Engineering;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field (QA, Accounting, Project manager);
- Knowledge of methods for collecting, evaluating, and analyzing requirements;
- Upper intermediate written and spoken English level for reading, communication with customers and documentation of business requirements and specifications;
- Knowledge and understanding of software development methodologies (esp. Agile, etc.) & technologies;
- Understanding of the UML modeling language and the ability to apply it when preparing documentation for the developing software;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to work with people in different time zones;
- Business integrity, responsibility, interpersonal skills, self-discipline, proactivity, flexibility.
- Communication with the customer; gathering, analysis, and formalization of customers’ business requirements;
- Development of a full-package project documentation for the software and keeping it up-to-date (preparation of documents with business proposals, software concepts, Use cases, user stories, functional specifications, software requirements (SRS), presentations projects, etc);
- Сompilation of requirements for the future software product and communication with developers, the customer, and end users (if necessary);
- Formalization of requirements as well as its management, analysis, and documentation of changes for the developing software;
- Writing technical inquiries for developers;
- Communicating & close collaboration with the team (developers, QA specialists, UI architect and designers, project manager, etc.);
- Delivering product demo versions to the customer;
- If necessary, participating in business trips to the United States and the EU.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of cognitive services functionality from Amazon, IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Azure;
- Know the methods and approaches to software design;
- Knowledge of the basics, experience in gathering and analyzing requirements, describing business processes of one of the domains (for the US market): Healthcare, Financial technologies (trading, banks, financial instruments, etc.), food service industry, automation and business process optimization.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.