Currently, we are looking for C++ Cross-platform software developer to join our dream team.
Project Description: we are looking for a talented software engineer for a cross-platform application development which provides Remote Desktop functionality. The features we are developing provide full remote control of Linux and Windows-based systems. The person we are looking for should be responsible to do the following tasks:
- develop applications for Linux and Windows using CMake build system;
- API hooking;
- interprocess communications (Linux and Windows);
- develop features using WIN API (work with a mouse, keyboard, windows, system tray, API hooking);
- develop features using X11 for Linux;
- develop modules for communication with Rest API using boost libraries (asio, threads, and json);
- develop video and audio processing features for the real-time transferring over the network;
- develop installers for Windows using WIX toolset.
- 2+ years of experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of C++, C++11/14, STL;
- OOP, OOAD, Design patterns, UML;
- Development applications using Win32, WIN API, x11, cmake, Boost, GCC and Visual Studio;
- JIRA, Jenkins, Git;
- Pre-Intermediate English level or higher.
As a plus:
- Video and Audio processing algorithms and libraries (if you have particular experience please list in resume such libraries);
- LinuxAPI, POSIX;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.