Currently, we are looking for Database Administrator to join our dream team.
Project Description: our customer is one of the most fast growing companies in the e-gaming world. Understanding the importance of the technical infrastructure, the company is implementing cutting-edge gaming platform based on the most modern technologies. You will enjoy being a part of big and stable SCRUM teams, focused on delivery.
- 3+ years of proven experience with DB Administration and DB development;
- In-depth databases knowledge and experience with MySQL (or Oracle);
- Experience in Linux server administration;
- Strong skills in DB monitoring, performance optimization, backup strategy;
- Intermediate or higher English level (verbal and written) is a must.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.