Currently, we are looking for a smart DevOps to join our dream team.
Project Description: virtual machine manager that works with various cloud providers (Amazon, Azure and so on). The main project goal is to provide a unified framework to work with the virtual machines and their resources from the application. The person we are looking for should have a good experience in the methods of integrating components. Since our application works with different cloud providers, we need someone who can present the idea of the project and design/develop a unique interface for all providers.
- Strong knowledge of Windows (Windows server 2008 - 2016);
- Strong knowledge of Unix (Ubuntu 14+, CentOS);
- Strong knowledge of Сloud services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform), the most important is deploying VMs and environment for it (storages, networks and etc.);
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell 2.0+, Bash and would be a plus Java or Python (one of them or both);
- Strong Solid theoretical knowledge in computer networks and Internet principles;
- English: intermediate+;
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins or analogues);
- Knowledge of automated environment configuration management systems (Ansible, Chef).
- Strong knowledge of Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V);
As a plus:
- Experience with backuping tools (duplicity, rsync, LVM snapshots);
- Problem solving skills, troubleshooting experience (networks / systems / applications);
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Version control system (Git: Gitlab; Mercurial etc);
- Expertise in cost management ( service providers, azure resource manager, ms csp etc.);
- Ticketing and documentation: at least usage, ideally setting up and configuring ecosystems based on Jira, Confluence, or analogues.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.