Project Description: a dynamic web application for the restaurant business that allows implementing a wide range of functions (booking tables, ordering, billing, various marketing options). The project has extensive functionality, with a cross-platform mobile app on React Native.
- 1.5+ years of commercial experience;
- React JS (v15-16);
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, W3C standards;
- REST API;
- Experience with building application architecture;
- Experience in development Single Page Application (SPA);
- Intermediate English level;
- Backend experience with one of these technologies: Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js;
- Experience with npm, git, webpack;
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with Node JS (express);
- Experience with DBs (MongoDB, PostgreSQL);
- Bootstrap, SASS;
- Cross-Browser markup;
- Adaptive, Responsive markup;
- University degree in the technical subject.
- Fast learner;
- Abstract thinking;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Salary review once a year;
- Cool and funny corporate events;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills.