Currently, we are looking for Java Middle Developer for our Minsk office.
Project Description: Our project is web and mobile application created for doctors to monitor and keep medical records of their patients.
Main functions of the project: creating and editing the health information using dynamic questionnaires; creating and editing the treatment /diet/physical exercises scenarios etc. for the patient, as well as the review of their accomplishment; creation and editing the dynamic questionnaires for using them in scripts to determine the current health condition of the patient; reports making; an audit of patient’s records; content management system.
- About 3 or more years of experience in Java development;
- Java Core (OOP, collections, I/O, concurrency, generics, annotations, design patterns, java 8 features);
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB;
- Work with DB: JDBC, JPA, Hibernate;
- MVC frameworks: JSF/Spring;
- Build tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, SBT;
- Web servers: Tomcat, NGINX;
- Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Unit testing (JUnit, Mockito);
- Play Framework.
- English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Salary review once a year;
- Cool and funny corporate events;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills.