Project Description: our customer is one of the most fast growing companies in the e-gaming world. Understanding the importance of the technical infrastructure, the company is implementing cutting-edge gaming platform based on the most modern technologies. You will enjoy being a part of big and stable SCRUM teams, focused on delivery.
- 3+ years with proven game programming experience;
- Knowledge of one or more game frameworks (PIXI, Phaser, ImpactJS, ThreeJS, etc);
- Knowledge of memory optimisation techniques;
- Knowledge of optimisation techniques;
- Proficient with game atlases, sound sprite sheets, layouts;
- Proficient with GIT/SVN;
- Fluent in design patterns (MVC is a must);
- Good verbal and written English skills — a must.
As a plus:
- AngularJS knowledge;
- NodeJS knowledge;
- Unit testing;
- CSS Pre-Processors: Sass/Less;
- Agile methodology.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.