Currently, we are looking for a Lead Software Engineer for Computer Vision for our Minsk office.
Project Description: On your position, you will be involved in managing team that develops projects in the field of Computer Vision. These are projects for monitoring and process management for a production environment, sports analytics, and healthcare. Depending on the project systems, it is possible to interact with IBM Bluemix and Amazon services. These projects require profound knowledge in mathematics, computer vision and software development. You will play a key role in application’s architecture design and computer vision algorithms development and testing along with team management. As a part of your job, you will conduct researchers in the field of computer vision and also may lead a team of specialists involved in this research activities.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Strong knowledge of C++, C++11/14, STL;
- OOP, OOAD, Design patterns, UML;
- Apps development with using of OpenCV, PCL, DLib;
- Video and Audio processing algorithms and libraries (if you have particular experience please list in resume such libraries);
- Knowledge of pattern recognition and computer vision algorithms;
- Neural networks;
- Visual Studio, NetBeans;
- Base knowledge of machine learning algorithms;
- JIRA, Jenkins, Git;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher.
Would be a plus:
- PhD in applied mathematics or domains related to computer vision with practical experience in development of computer vision systems;
- LinuxAPI, POSIX;
- Knowledge of DirectX and OpenGL;
- Boost, Boost.Asio;
- wxWidgets, Qt;
- Knowledge of IBM Bluemix, AWS.
- English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Cool and funny corporate events;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills.