Currently, we are looking for a PHP Developer for our Minsk office.
Project Description: you will be working on web applications for the e-learning domain, and these projects provide a large set of functions for instructors and students. These projects have a deep internal integration between themselves and are integrated with cloud services provided by AWS, Google, and Azure. These projects are the closest model of the physical learning environment. It contains a lot of interesting functions for clients, such as support for access to several classes, support for multiple languages, implementation of caching strategies, co-browsing etc. In addition, our project provides the functionality of a virtual classroom, library, and assessment center. Now the projects are in the active development phase and you have a great chance to take a leading position on growing project.
- 2+ years in Web-development;
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP5/7;
- English Intermediate level or higher;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with Composer (https://getcomposer.org/);
- Experience with version control systems ( Git, etc.);
- Understanding of design patterns and major development methodologies;
- Ability to learn new technologies fastly, ability to analyze options for possible solutions and choose the best way of realization.
- Experience with Yii 2.0;
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB;
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Redis;
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS;
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux;
- Ability to manage the team's processes, procedures.
- Experience with Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com/);
- Experience with Unix Systems, including knowledge of nginx and apache;
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of growth and development of our guys. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to the health of our employees, so we offer wide health insurance, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!