Currently, we are looking for a PHP Developer for our Minsk office.
Project Description: you will be working on web applications for the e-learning domain, and these projects provide a large set of functions for instructors and students. These projects have a deep internal integration between themselves and are integrated with cloud services provided by AWS, Google, and Azure. These projects are the closest model of the physical learning environment. It contains a lot of interesting functions for clients, such as support for access to several classes, support for multiple languages, implementation of caching strategies, co-browsing etc. In addition, our project provides the functionality of a virtual classroom, library, and assessment center. Now the projects are in the active development phase and you have a great chance to take a leading position on growing project.
- 2+ years in Web-development;
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP5/7;
- English Intermediate level or higher;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with Composer (https://getcomposer.org/);
- Experience with version control systems ( Git, etc.);
- Understanding of design patterns and major development methodologies;
- Ability to learn new technologies fastly, ability to analyze options for possible solutions and choose the best way of realization.
- Experience with Yii 2.0;
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB;
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Redis;
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS;
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux;
- Ability to manage the team's processes, procedures.
- Experience with Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com/);
- Experience with Unix Systems, including knowledge of nginx and apache;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.