Currently, we are looking for QA Engineer to join our dream team.
Project Description: a dynamic web application for the restaurant business that allows implementing a wide range of functions (booking tables, ordering, billing, various marketing options). The project has extensive functionality, with a cross-platform mobile app.
- At least 2 years of QA experience in manual testing using various testing techniques for Java applications, including functional, system, acceptance and regression testing;
- 1+ years of mobile-specific QA experience;
- Experience in writing test plans, and identifying and executing test cases from user stories and software requirements;
- Experience with Web service testing (REST/SOAP);
- Experience working with Jira or similar scrum, bug and project tracking tools;
- Proactive approach toward learning and understanding of applications and technologies;
- Experience with SQL (Writing complex SQL queries);
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Understanding of application flow and logical hierarchy inherent in object-oriented programming;
- Bachelor’s or master degree in IT;
- At least Intermediate English level.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Ability to self-direct while demonstrating strong collaboration skills and team-oriented motivation;
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Salary review once a year;
- Cool and funny corporate events;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills.