Currently, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our dream team.
You will be responsible for all testing process of kitchen management system which includes software for industrial PC, Amazon based web application, and iOS application.
- At least 2 years of QA experience in manual testing using various testing techniques for Java applications, including functional, system, acceptance and regression testing;
- 1+ years of mobile-specific QA experience;
- Experience in writing test plans, and identifying and executing test cases from user stories and software requirements;
- Experience with Web service testing (REST/SOAP);
- Experience working with Jira or similar scrum, bug and project tracking tools;
- Proactive approach toward learning and understanding of applications and technologies;
- Experience with SQL (Writing complex SQL queries) as a plus;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Understanding of application flow and logical hierarchy inherent in object-oriented programming;
- Bachelor’s or master degree in IT;
- At least Intermediate English level;
- Experienced Linux user;
- Participation in system demonstration to client's representatives.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Ability to self-direct while demonstrating strong collaboration skills and team-oriented motivation;
- English upper intermediate;
- Self-Motivated and result oriented.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.