Currently, we are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer for our Minsk office.
Project Description: Our project is a highly productive system created for legal recruiting. The company specializes in placing attorneys at top-tier firms and companies and provides career services to members including a proprietary online job database. Our customers` clients have both law firms and in-house legal employers in the United States, Asia, Western Europe, and the Middle East.
Main functions of the system are:
- reviewing and editing of candidates and employers profiles;
- multiple sources information import;
- jobs (positions) descriptions creation;
- possibility to response on open positions;
- communication between the candidate and the employer through recruiters from our customers` team;
- reports making;
- content management system.
- Experience 2+ years with Ruby, Ruby on Rails 5.0.5;
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL, Postgresql);
- Good knowledge of MVC;
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP, design patterns;
- Knowledge of Linux OS and web service set up;
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Experience with full-text Search Engine (Sphinx, Elasticsearch);
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills, ability to understand the existing code, code refactoring;
- At least pre-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AJAX;
- Angular, ReactJS/Ember;
- Experience with highload systems;
- Optimization of DB.
- English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Salary review once a year;
- Cool and funny corporate events;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills.