Currently, we are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer for our Minsk office.
Project Description: Our project is a highly productive system created for legal recruiting. The company specializes in placing attorneys at top-tier firms and companies and provides career services to members including a proprietary online job database. Our customers` clients have both law firms and in-house legal employers in the United States, Asia, Western Europe, and the Middle East.
Main functions of the system are:
- reviewing and editing of candidates and employers profiles;
- multiple sources information import;
- jobs (positions) descriptions creation;
- possibility to response on open positions;
- communication between the candidate and the employer through recruiters from our customers` team;
- reports making;
- content management system.
- Experience 2+ years with Ruby, Ruby on Rails 5.0.5;
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL, Postgresql);
- Good knowledge of MVC;
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP, design patterns;
- Knowledge of Linux OS and web service set up;
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Experience with full-text Search Engine (Sphinx, Elasticsearch);
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills, ability to understand the existing code, code refactoring;
- At least pre-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AJAX;
- Angular, ReactJS/Ember;
- Experience with highload systems;
- Optimization of DB.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of growth and development of our guys. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to the health of our employees, so we offer wide health insurance, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!