Currently, we are looking for a Software Architect to join our dream team.
Projects on which you will works is a web application for e-Learning domain and these projects provide a large set of functionality for instructors and students. These projects have deep internal integration with each other and have integration with cloud services provided by AWS, Google, and Azure. These projects are the closest model of the physical learning environment. It contains many interesting features for customers such as support access to multiple classes, supports multiple languages, implementing caching strategies, co-browsing etc. Also, our project provides virtual classroom functionality, library, and assessment center. Now projects in the active development phase and you have a great chance to take a leading position in growing project.
- 8+ years experience as software developer;
- 3+ years experience as software architect;
- Experienced in Java and C++;
- Experienced with Linux and Windows;
- Experienced with cloud providers like AWS, Azure or GCP;
- Understanding of Scrum principles and process;
- A passion for creating elegant software products;
- Self-motivated, energetic and open to learn new technologies;
- Upper Intermediate English (clause to Advanced) is a MUST;
- A BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field;
- Working experience with distributed teams.
- Technical project development - project architecture development;
- Leading and controlling team development process and its results;
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, sprints and resource planning;
- Communication with client: review technical requirements and specifications;
- Review code quality and technical implementations;
- Cooperate with development teams in the United States, Belarus and Ukraine.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Business trips twice a year;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.