Minsk - (Full time on side)
Projects on which you will works is a web applications for e-Learning domain and these projects provide large set of functionality for instructors and students. These projects have deep internal integration between each other and have integration with cloud services provided by AWS, Google and Azure. These projects is the closely model of physical learning environment. It contains many interesting features for customers such as: support access to multiple classes, support multiple language, implementing caching strategies, co-browsing etc. Also our project provide virtual classroom functionality, library and assessment center. Now projects in active development phase and you have a great chance to take a leading position on growing project.
- Experience in software development 5 years minimum
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or software engineering;
- Working experience in leading Java or PHP position or willing to develop it leadership skills;
- Ready to work on projects where used many technologies
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Upper Intermediate English (clause to Advanced) is a MUST;
- Working experience with distributed teams;
- Strong orientation to achieving best results
- Technical project development - project architecture development;
- Leading and controlling team development process and its results;
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, sprints and resource planning;
- Communication with clients: gathering technical requirements and tasks;
- Ready to go on business trips to USA and Europe.
- You need to be strongly oriented on project's success, strong understanding of clients and company's business needs.
- Preparing necessary documents related to project. You may works as business analyst and you should have good understanding about BA work, preparing user stories, gathering requirements etc.
- Constant review with team of all results
- Communications with UI Design and QA teams
- Communications with clients
- Java Core (OOP, collections, I/O, concurrency, generics, annotations, design patterns);
- Programming Languages: JavaSE 8, JavaEE 8;
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Work with DB: JDBC, JPA, Hibernate;
- MVC frameworks: JSF, Play Framework;
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, SOAP, JSON, HTTP, FTP, WebSockets;
- IDE: Eclipse/NetBeans;
- Build tools: Ant, Maven, SBT, Jenkins;
- Operating Systems: Windows/Linux OS family;
- Web servers: Tomcat, Glassfish, NGINX;
- VCS: SVN, Git;
As a plus:
- Unit testing (JUnit, Mockito);
- Technologies related to iOS and Android development
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- Innovating solutions to the world’s most daunting digital challenges;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Professional English classes for all the levels;
- We encourage and support lifelong learning and offer in-house learning and development programs based on the needs of our employees;
- We do our best to ensure that our employees work in the company as comfortably and interestingly as possible;
- Sending our employee on a business trip, we offer the opportunity to buy back tickets not from the point of destination, where a business trip took place, but from any other and a few days later. In other words, the employee gets the opportunity to extend his vacation and gets a pleasant experience and bonus from our company.