Currently, we are looking for an Angular Software Engineer with strong skills to join our dream team.
- About 2 or more years of experience in Angular 1/2 commercial development
- Intermediate English level
- Good communication skills
Will be a plus:
- Java/Python/Backend experience
- ReactJS, ECMAScript 6, SASS/LESS
- Healthcare experience
- AWS experience
What will you do:
- Collaborating with the rest of the team on technical architecture and
- long-term planning. Building features for our coach portal in Angular on top of the AWS stack.
- Empowering our customers to configure more and more of their care protocols from their administrative dashboards.
- Work effectively with cross-functional team members to ensure that our customers feel supported and that their needs are met in a timely manner.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to the health of our employees, so we offer wide health insurance, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year-round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only a personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!