We’re looking for the Chief Creative Designer. Your work will be at the junction of web design, interface design of mobile and web applications, marketing, and advertising.
We need a specialist who:
- Is able to come up with and implement the design ideas of web portal, mobile app, develop marketing materials, or write a video script.
- Perfectly understands graphic design and can develop advertising materials about the company, software products, and services.
- Can create a necessary design element from scratch.
- Has a great knowledge of design, web design, art, follow up on trends, have unconventional thinking and a “sense of beauty”.
- Has a bunch of ideas, the desire to grow and develop.
- Is very communicative, active, and ready to implement ambitious design ideas.
- Higher education in design and graphics
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing and design.
- Experience in different design fields and other various experience are welcome
- English — intermediate and above
- Develop complex eye-catching visual concepts of the company’s presentation, software products based on the targeted audience
- Perform a full cycle of work on the preparation of electronic and printed marketing materials: presentations, brochures, booklets, etc.
- Develop visual concepts and necessary materials for media and social networks
- Close collaboration with the marketing department for the development of necessary marketing materials
- Develop web design concepts, mobile apps, graphics, logos in close collaboration with UI/UX designers and UX/UX architect
- Develop visual concepts, logos, brand books for web and mobile apps.
- Develop materials for the HR department
- Concept and design development for booths.
- Develop video scripts and necessary graphic material in collaboration with a video developer
- Constant study of new design trends, new tools and approaches to implement them in the teamwork
- High fluency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to our employees’ health, so we offer medical cost recovery, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year-round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!