Currently, Softarex’s dream team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to constantly improve the environment configuration and monitoring.
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps
- Linux OS administration: software installation and configuration from the package manager and the compilation from sources
- Network administration: DNS, firewalls, iptables
- AWS administration
- Docker / Docker Compose
- CloudFormation or Terraform
- PostgreSQL administration
- System/data backup, disaster recovery
- Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Grafana, Graylog, and RabbitMQ
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees — and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to the health of our employees, so we offer wide health insurance, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only a personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting to the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!