Currently, we are looking for a PHP WordPress Developer.
- 0.5+ years experience in Web-development, knowledge of PHP5;
- Experience with WordPress;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Understanding of design patterns and major development methodologies;
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB;
- Experience with version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.);
- Ability to learn new technologies fast, to analyze options for possible solutions and choose the best way of realization;
- English – Intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Yii 2.0 or Laravel frameworks;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Experience with Composer (https://getcomposer.org/);
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com/);
- Experience with Redis.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of growth and development of our guys. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to the health of our employees, so we offer wide health insurance, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!