Currently, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our dream team.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- At least 1 year of experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Solid knowledge of testing methodology and test documentation (acceptance testing, load testing, experience in writing test plans, identifying and executing test cases from user stories and software requirements)
- Experience with web service testing (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with SQL (writing complex SQL queries) would be a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum environment
- Understanding of application flow and logical hierarchy inherent in object-oriented programming
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Customer support and communication
- Participation in system demonstration to customer’s representatives
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to self-direct while demonstrating strong collaboration skills and team-oriented motivation
- Self-motivation and result-orientedness
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to the health of our employees, so we offer wide health insurance, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only a personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting to the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!