We are looking for a React JS developer to join our project of a complex role-based platform for managing sporting recreation facilities. It’s aimed to grow sporting business according to key metrics: operational efficiency, engagement, and growth.
What will you do: develop new features and cooperate with the team (discuss requirements with the technical lead and do standup meetings), also work in a distributed team (Australia, USA)
The project’s main technologies:
- Ant design (Less);
- Apollo Client/Server;
What do we expect from you:
- Working experience of ReactJS for at least 1 year;
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Creating graphical user interfaces using ReactJS;
- Understanding of GraphQL principles;
- Experience in Adaptive, Responsive markup;
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Object-oriented code on the SOLID principle;
- Ability to work with GIT;
- Intermediate+ (B1+) level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with AngularJS;
- Bootstrap, SASS;
- Cross-Browser markup.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to our employees’ health, so we offer medical cost recovery, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year-round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only a personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!