Currently, we are looking for a Sales representative.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, teamwork and detail-oriented self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business prospects via multiple channels (including cold calls, prospecting lists, discovery and individual research) utilizing business criteria and research methods defined by CEO or VP in Business development.
On your position, you will be able to develop your professional skills in sales and move in direction of the account manager or senior sales consultant with abilities for traveling to business trips to the USA and Europe. You will be able to expand your technical background and develop your expertise in business analysis through work with our technical specialists.
- Excellent English (written and spoken);
- 2+ years of experience in sales;
- Proven track record;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques;
- Fast learner and passionate about sales;
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach;
- Capable of delivering engaging presentations;
- Completed higher education (Marketing, Economics or IT related technical education);
- Ability to meet short-term and long-term goals;
- Strong time-management skills;
- Presentation skills, ability to prepare presentations based on available materials.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, email marketing and social media;
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential;
- Preparation of business proposals and promo-materials in collaboration with marketing department;
- Complete transaction support with a client starting from the first contact until the contract formation.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in relevant roles in IT (sales, marketing, copywriting);
- OR Technical background in IT.
If you consider your work experience and skills a fit for the role, please apply with the cover letter including a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of growth and development of our guys. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to our employees’ health, so we offer medical cost recovery, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!