Softarex Technologies, Inc. is proud to announce being a Silver sponsor of the JavaOne Conference. JavaOne Conferences bring Java experts and enthusiasts an extraordinary week of learning and networking focused entirely on all things concerning Java. This year the JavaOne Conference celebrates its 20th anniversary. The event will take place in San Francisco, on October 25-29, 2015.
Softarex Technologies, Inc. couldn’t have missed such an outstanding event as JavaOne Conference. During five conference days, a great number of innovative sessions will take place. The JavaOne Conference brings a wide range of networking benefits: get in touch with world-leading experts, share your ideas and promote business on a worldwide scale.
Softarex Technologies, Inc. invites Java lovers to join the discussion on the following topics:
- Highly Loaded Server-Side Multitask Management Systems Based on Java and Redis
- Using Automation Tools for Code Quality Improvements for Java Applications
- Building Applications with PostgreSQL’s JSON Datatype, Play 2 Framework, and REST
- Building IoT and Industry 4.0 Systems with Multitask Management Based on Redis
- Methods, Tools, and Approaches for Source Code Analysis and Quality Improvements
“One of many reasons why we’re attending and sponsoring JavaOne is the possibility to share gained experience with other Java sympathizers and professionals,” said Alexander Lipanov, CEO of Softarex Technologies, Inc. “New trends and technologies occur and all that has a great influence on the world we live in. From the clash of opinions emerges the truth, that’s why it is so important to discuss and share ideas and experience about latest technological trends”.
Please, check JavaOne Conf site for more information about venue and time schedule.
We have free tickets for all Java lovers so feel free to write to us.