Currently, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our dream team.
- Professional or bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Artistic drawing background
- At least 3 years of working experience as a UI/UX Designer in commerce
- Ability to create your own unique design without using ready-made templates
- Portfolio with at least 10 different projects
- Understanding of material design concepts
- Knowledge of W3C standards
- Understanding of adaptive, responsive UI and UX principles
- Adobe Creative Suite tool (Illustrator and Photoshop demand)
- Knowledge of iOS, Android design guidelines
- Strong skills in Adobe Ps, Adobe AI, Sketch, or alternative
- Experience with inVision, Zeplin services
- Experience in Balsamiq
- At least a pre-intermediate level of English (A2)
- Good communication skills
- Full cycle UI design (up to the final design).
- Design mockups of web and mobile applications, landing pages.
- Developing UI mockups based on software requirements.
- Design and support interactive prototypes.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to the health of our employees, so we offer wide health insurance, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only a personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting to the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!