Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst/Product Manager to join a restaurant management project’s team.
- Basic knowledge of restaurant products and processes
- Interest in working in the restaurant industry
- Knowledge of UX/UI design principles
- Basic knowledge of internet marketing
- Knowledge of stages and principles of development
- Skills in conducting surveys and A/B testing
- Understanding of chatbots development principles
- Business analysis skills
- Control of the development and market launch of the restaurant product
- Developing functional requirements for web applications, mobile applications, AI, chatbots
- Maintaining documentation in Confluence
- Researching API platforms for integration
- Creating user stories and describing algorithms for the backend
- Writing PRDs
- Participating in the creation of mockups
- Participating in the creation of the backlog, planning the work schedule
- Participating in sprint planning, development process control, and acceptance testing
- Communicating with the development team
- Tracking requirements changes in Confluence
- Participating in chatbot development: text, structure
- Conducting competitor analysis: platforms, chatbots, applications
- Analyzing trends in products and technologies
- Conducting product research: analyzing user needs and feedback
- Promoting the products (B2B and B2C):
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create promotional materials, press releases, etc.
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing teams
- Maintaining a register of potential B2C buyers
- Participating in webinars with the sales team
- Participating in the creation of articles and training materials
- Analyzing the product economics: collecting information, analyzing financial and performance metrics, etc.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get started!