We are looking for a seasoned and determined marketing professional for a full-time position in either Poland (Warsaw) or Portugal. As Chief Marketing Officer your job will be to build an effective marketing process from the ground up.
- Defining the corporate marketing policy and developing marketing plans and budgets for promoting software outsourcing services provided by Softarex and software products developed by Softarex
- Building a marketing policy focused on local markets for attracting local clients
- Auditing all existing marketing activities and materials and proposing the necessary changes to them
- Identifying content distribution channels and strategy and distributing content
- Cooperating with the Marketing Production Team and the Head of Digital Marketing
- Organizing, managing, and controlling all company’s promotional campaigns using Google AdWords, YouTube, and Facebook
- Ensuring the company’s engagement in tech-related social media communities to build a strong corporate brand
- Activities necessary for lead and sales generation
Key info about Softarex’s marketing strategy:
When promoting its software outsourcing services, Softarex primarily focuses on the Washington, D.C. Metro Area, Greater Atlanta Area, San Francisco Area, Greater Seattle Area, New York, and Boston (other areas are also an option).
We seek to build a target audience of Healthcare, Fintech, Restaurant, and Manufacturing startups and companies that need AI, machine learning, and computer vision solutions.
Our target customers are well-funded startups and companies that lack qualified specialists on-site and are interested in hiring an external team of 5-10-15-20 engineers for full-cycle product delivery within a reasonable time frame.
As Chief Marketing Officer, you will seek out and join local community organizations that meet our target customer requirements (e.g. COCs with a strong commercial presence), hold happy hours, network breakfasts, etc. to become leaders and evangelists in these organizations.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get started!