We are looking for a seasoned DevOps Engineer to join the Softarex dream team.
The job requires relocation to the company’s R&D center in Warsaw. Softarex handles all paperwork and visa issues and offers a relocation bonus.
- 3-4+ years of experience with AWS (RDS, ElasticCache, EC2, ELB, ECS, S3, ECR, Cloudfront, Codepipeline)
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with monitoring: Cloudwatch, Datadog
- CI/CD skills: GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Gitlab CI
- configuration management systems (Ansible)
- Linux server administration
- Experience in configuring DNS, DHCP
- Experience with KVM
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose
- Good understanding of key DevOps concepts like infrastructure as code
- Scripting skills: Bash, Python
- Version control skills: Gitlab, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including triaging, issue tracking, and issue management
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with managing self-hosted Atlassian Jira/Confluence installations
- Experience with managing self-hosted Gitlab
- Maintain the infrastructure
- Quickly respond to monitoring alerts
- Troubleshoot issues with systems and infrastructure
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get started!