Currently, we are looking for a Product Manager to join a healthcare project’s team.
- 4+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS products
- Ability to identify use cases and prioritize them with a focus on maximizing business value
- Experience in handling requirements within Scrum and writing quality user stories
- Flexibility — the ability to adapt to changing conditions, сircumstances, and handle business feedback
- Experience in web product development
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of digital product development processes
- Advanced English level
- Experience in working with international customers
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior Product Owners
- Gathering requirements from main stakeholders (organization of the requirements gathering process; be in touch with the Account Managers, Sales, and Head of Product to get new information for analysis)
- Creating user stories that represent “vertical slices” of value
- Ensuring that the product backlog is transparent, clear, and prioritized
- Providing a clear forecast, notifying stakeholders of any significant changes in effort or risk
- Representing the product internally and externally, performing the role of a contact person for product-related issues
- Collaborating with a UX-designer to prepare wireframes and designs
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get started!