We are looking for a Robotics Hardware Engineer to join a project in the restaurant industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering or related technical fields
- 2+ years of experience in mechanical design and manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of any commonly used 3D CAD tool: SolidWorks, Inventor, Catia, Fusion 360 (preferably), Siemens NX, etc.
- Hands-on experience in design for manufacturing, including such processes as 3D printing, laser-cutting, sheet metal fabrication, milling, turning, welding
- Hands-on experience with selecting components such as bearing, gears, linear guides, motors, etc.
- Solid mechanical drawing skills
- Good knowledge of mathematics
- Experience with mechanical simulation
- Experience with design and manufacturing of complex mechanisms
- Digital drawing and product design skills
- Basic programming skills
- Basic understanding of ROS/ROS2
As a Robotics Hardware Engineer, you will design kitchen robots for restaurants, using existing components and developing new ones. You will also be involved in the design and development of mobile robotics platforms for restaurants.
Here are your key duties:
- Select off-the-shelf components for projects
- Communicate mechanical design decisions to team members
- Take part in prototype development and assembly
- Prepare technical specifications for production
- Develop and execute test plans, conduct tests
- Evaluate the overall system performance, understand the contribution of the relevant subsystems
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get started!