We are looking for a Robotics Technician to join a project in the restaurant industry.
- You should be a student of or have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Robotics Engineering or other related technical fields
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of electronics
- Hands-on experience with various types of electrical tools
- Hands-on experience with measuring equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.
- Hands-on soldering experience
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (B2)
- Hands-on experience in electronics design
- Hands-on experience in programming embedded systems
As a Robotics technician, you will be responsible for electrical and mechanical assembly of different systems and robots, electrical testing and evaluation, systems calibration. You will also be involved in the design and improvement of the assembly documentation and protocols.
Here are your key duties:
- Prepare cables for existing robotic solutions
- Assemble the mechanics of existing robotic solutions
- Calibrate motors according to the set procedure
- Support remote team members during various types of testing
- Suggest improvements to assembly documentation to the engineering team
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get started!