Softarex is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join a fintech project — a B2C subscription-based personal finance management app targeted at the US market.
- 2+ years of experience as a User Acquisition Manager
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the latest versions of SKAdNetwork + iOS 14.5+ campaigns
- Skills in working with statistical data in AppsFlyer (classic attribution and SKAN)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of product performance metrics and in-app purchases (subscriptions)
- Structure, plan, and set up advertising campaigns in Apple Search Ads, FB, Google, TikTok (the use of other tools is encouraged)
- Optimize traffic to achieve KPIs based on ROI
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and creatives
- Organize testing of creatives before the launch
- Analyze the creatives of competitive products
- Making scripts for creatives
- Collaborating with the design department to generate creatives
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees and are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer comprehensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (they literally have their own slippers).
- Of course, that’s not all. Check out the full benefits package here and let’s get started!