Softarex has developed WAITO — a mobile social travel app that connects fellow travelers. App users can choose like-minded seating partners, meet fellow travelers to kill time on a flight or during a long layover, have lunch together, share a ride to the city, and more.
WAITO provides the following features:
- Personal profile. Users can create profiles containing their personal info, interests, occupation, and travel-time activities preferences. To keep their personal data safe and secure, users can set access permissions for each field of their profile
- Flight search. This feature allows users to look through flights and see other users who are going to take them.
- Connections. Users can send friend requests to each other and communicate in the app chat.
- Airport chats. In the app, each airport has its own virtual space that users automatically join when they arrive. The app allows creating threads to help users easily meet fellow travelers who want to join in one of the activities: Restaurant, Beer, Coffee, Share a taxi, and Shuttle. All users need to do is to add their current location tag, leave a comment, and wait for replies. As soon as users leave the airport, they automatically leave the chat and all the threads are deleted.
- Flight chats. This communication channel connects all users on the same flight.
- Trending. Users can specify the purpose of their trip and find users with similar traveling plans.